Volunteers are an essential part of the Organic Edibles family.
Volunteering at Cowboy Trail Farms will provide you the joy and satisfaction of participating, educating & inspiring our Las Vegas community. The community and it’s children will learn valuable skills on how to grow, harvest and eat healthy organic foods.
Volunteers are an essential part of our family at Cowboy Trail Farms to help us continue to GROW and bring more fresh and healthy food to the Community.
While you help tend to the farm, organize events, workshops, and classes you will also gain beneficial experience and make new Garden Friends!
We need your help with the following :
1) Watering & Weeding
2) Keeping the garden beds clean and maintained
3) Planting & Harvesting
4) Help with our Saturday Veggie Stand (Saturdays)
5) Volunteers to help with our Events, Workshops, and Classes
6) Volunteers to help with our administrative needs (record keeping, computer input, etc.)
7) Committee Volunteers (people who want to be involved with our various events, meetings, and more)
Contact us and let us know how you can help! Please email us at OrganicEdibles@gmail.com for information on how to join us!
Your help and donations are needed to make our organization a success.